Friday, September 28, 2018

My Ideal English Class

I don,t know many english because my basis is very bad. it is difficult for me to write and talk , generally  I don´t know to say as every time I blocked. My ideal english class would be to help me ask questions and answer, reinforce vocabulary, how to interact with another person or could help us understand a little more complex texts in the field of science. Making block is a very big help, allow for me to interact with other people in a different way. i don´t like about class are listening, every time I don´t understand people because they speak very fast, the accent of English or my lack of vocabulary, it is often the last option.
I learned a lot in English 2 and 3 but I still need a lot, and I am very far to have a high or good level of English.

Resultado de imagen para estudiando star wars








No comments:

Post a Comment