Sunday, August 12, 2018

My Experience



it's time to write the last blog. I have to say that it was very complicated to write and much more in English, I had stories to tell but I'm not good at telling you and less at writing and do it in English put an even more complicated challenge. Some blog topics were very good ,for example person that I admire, technology I had the opportunity to talk about how much I like technology and how I changed my life. there were also blog in which I had nothing to say, for example the photo or music.
thanks to the blog I have been able to improve my English vocabulary, to better use vocabulary and translation help pages, also to not be so afraid to write in English, since it is not complicated and I discovered very good stories, thoughts, ideas and objective of many people. I think the blogger platform is very complete and a good tool for these activities, I would not include anything else in these activities and the issues are not complicated.
I have to say that I had a lot of fun doing all these blog and that was a very good proposal to improve English, I would change some topics, since I did not have much to say but overall it was a great experience.

Thanks for read my blog ... may the force be with you

Resultado de imagen para funny star wars

3 comments:

  1. the latest sentence is great! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. also it was very complicated to write blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I liked most about your blogs is that you decorated it with star wars, it's my favorite movie.

    ReplyDelete