Friday, April 20, 2018

Randomly

When I was a little boy I was not worried about my future , only wanted to play videogames and that time will pass.  My parents told me about these decision, I started to thing that path to follow.
I thought of becoming a military , astronaut , pilot , nothing similar to what I study now.
There came a moment where I had to decide,I wanted to be a engineer chemistry but programme I did not like them , my sister arrived with a paper to my room about Chemical and Pharmaceutical career and I´M HERE.
This time in the university has been very good. I enjoy in the free time with my new friend , the programme is nice and the teachers are very good.
I will like to work in a laboratory or hospital, I would like to be able to create new things in the laboratory or be able to help people in the hospital

Thanks for reand this post ... may the force be with you





4 comments: