Thursday, April 12, 2018

This is Me

Matias Molina L. have always lived on Santiago and have 19 years.
My father traveled for in large part the Europe also for Peru and Australia. He have a very good histories , for example when lived in castle of Spain and Germany , he told me your sisters and brother ran for the hallway and played many years ago.
Mother have always lived on Santiago in San Bernardo. She studied a textile engineer in a technical high  school.
The things that I like to play video games , usually spend a lot of time the weekends or I spend time with my girlfriend. Also, I like to watch series in Netflix, the last days watched "La casa de papel" and "Wakfu" , I just have to say, are very good.
I'm currently studynig chemistry and pharmacy in the university od Chile and I'm very happy for this personal achievement. The teachers are of great quality and partner are very friendly.

Thanks for read this post ... may the force be with you.



7 comments:

  1. It is really good that your father can travel so much, I want that too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should spend less time play game and more time with your girlfriend :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello mister molina, i also study chemistry and pharmacy, maybe we can study together.i like your pages, star wars is my favorite films saga

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like to watch series, my favourite serie is a classic, The Simpsons
    what´s yours?, greetings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see ¨la casa de papel¨ like all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molina! I thing that your blog is very nice! I like "LA CASA DE PAPEL" it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How is la casa de papel? Is a good series?

    ReplyDelete