Friday, April 27, 2018

Technology

When I was 4 years old my father plaied with me in the computers, Could you guess what? , a videogamer the Star Wars of that time. I could tell you that the computers it,s my favourite piece of technology and discover that I love Science fiction also. 
How I use it ? How often I use it ? I could use the computer all day and night if possibler , I like use the computers is very funny . When I have time ... I always use it to play videogames but I also use it for other things, for example watch series , read news , watch videos of interest , study , talk to my friends , etc. I like it because I can see everything that wants with a very easily and when I want. 
I think that if the computers would disappear I would feel that everything is more complicated and I would have to look for new things to do in my free time. 

Thanks for read this post ... may the force be with you

6 comments:

  1. I also love my computer, I do a lot of things in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't play video games, never in my life I have done, I do not like

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be blind so many hours that you play jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  4. For that, the computer are the best, you can do anything that you want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The computers is my favorite piece of technology too.

    ReplyDelete