Saturday, July 21, 2018

Music in my life

First, I do not like music. Most people love it and and it's a great conversation topic in which I can not participate, generally cause great emotions in people , they go to see their artist to sing them but I can not deny that I love good music in video games, movies and series.
Try to enter the subject of music, really try it. Throughout all this time I have been able to learn to play an instrument , I have guitar, piano, violin and ukulele but I only know the basics of each instrument and  some songs. I do not have any favorite band, or kind of music that I hate or like but If I had to say something I would say the soundtrack of star wars created by John williams or the soundtrack of a Japanese movie, called kimi no nawa. I hope to find good music soon.

Thanks for read this post ... may the force be with you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq9Vn8o3c-c


5 comments:

  1. Kimi no nawa soundtrack is so great. I love it. Good movie and good songs <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like John Williams,but I don't like Star Wars :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to hear the Star Wars soundtrack

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ost of Kimi no Nawa is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once I went to see a concert of the soundtrack of Star Wars

    ReplyDelete