Friday, July 20, 2018

¿ My Photo ?

I do not like to take photos and I do not like to appear in them either. I will talk about a picture that was taken recently, the photos that I will put them my father took. This photo is already for 2 months, it was the day a new member arrived to the family and his name is Guus, this picture was taken in my house on day Saturday.
This bunny came to my family to help make our house more alive , because we are not very close and the house is always silent, also so that my father has company while he is at home. I do not have to say that Guus also to take care of the house while we are not in it.
Since that day I have someone that arriving home fills you with surprises ... for example, that ate the cables of the headphones and urinate on my bed.

Thanks for read this post ... may the force be with you.

8 comments:

  1. your rabbit is really cute, its cuteness deserve more photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rabbits are really cute <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw it',s really cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rabbit, it looks really nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really good photos of memories, especially the arrival of someone like that

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Guus, he is so cute but is restless xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your rabbit is very cute, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete