Friday, August 10, 2018

Mental Disorders

Anxiety Disorder
Anxiety is a normal reaction of people in situations of stress and uncertainty. An anxiety disorder is diagnosed when several anxious symptoms cause distress or some degree of functional deterioration in the life of the individual who suffers it. A person with an anxiety disorder may find it difficult to function in different areas of their life: social and family relationships, work, school, etc. Anxiety disorder could cause panic attacks or phobias in people. It can happen to any type of person but usually in a young and adult, but it is independent of the gender of the person. Treatment used to control it is: Verbal therapy that focuses on the modification of emotional responses , If necessary, medications are used and physical exercise.
The people who suffer with this do not have very good relationship with the family, it also happens to society, they are not able to interact with the people around them. Currently, depression and anxiety are the main causes of medical licenses in the country and cause big losses to companies, companies choose to create campaigns so that workers are not so stressed.

Thanks for read my blog ... may the force be with you

Imagen relacionada

8 comments:

  1. anxiety is very complicated, when I have a test I am very anxious, and I just want to finish fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. anxiety is a very serious problem

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get too anxious, especially in these dates :c, however I think I do not suffer this disorder

    ReplyDelete
  4. At this time always born a lot of anxiety in my:(I need holidays

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew the anxiety but I did not know that much :o

    ReplyDelete

  6. the anxiety we all suffer, to varying degrees :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that I am a very anxious person.

    ReplyDelete