Friday, August 3, 2018

My Favourite subject

The subject that I like the most Organic Chemistry. In this subject the classes are theoretical but since I also have organic chemistry lab, I can apply to this and help me understand and it's something I use until I finish the degree. In these classes the teacher explain how to use, identify and understand organic chemistry. I like because it shows you a new world from a chemical structure perspective. In this subject there are classes that are completed by teachers and seminar, done by auxiliaries.
There are very good teachers teaching this subject but there is also another one that are not, since classes after a while they become boring. I think that students in the subject are about 150 people or a little more. The main contents seen in this subject have been alkane , alkene , aromatic hydrocarbon and mainly how to use each of them to be able to create new molecules.
I think it will be one of the most difficult subjects of the degree and also one of the most difficult, for the amount of content that exists and memory that is needed. It's awful :D

thanks for read my block ... may the force be with you

Resultado de imagen para star wars estudiando






7 comments:

  1. aromatic hydrocarbon are the great topic of this class

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coincidence, organic chemistry is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Organic chemistry is very difficult but I like it a lot ... toluenote <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice meme, i see that you are a man of culture as well xD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Organic chemistry it's very useful in the next subjects how biochemistry or organic chemistry II (obviously)

    ReplyDelete

  6. I like organic chemistry, but it's very difficult

    ReplyDelete